Monday, May 20, 2013

MUSIC MONDAY 5.20

Ahhh
I know this is late, but I've been working diligently to get my "RED Tour" post ready by uploading all the pictures and videos (it's taken a lot longer than expected but I want it to be perfect!) So, I'll just give you this segment now, and that post as soon as I can (hopefully tomorrow!) Additionally, I think I'd really like to do a review post about the BBMA's from last night. SO MUCH HAPPENED haha...if so, expect that later in the week:)

But for now, here are my music picks this week:)

Enjoy!

(I thought I would put the live performance from the Billboard Music Awards this past Sunday because 1. Bruno Mars is amazing live, and 2. he has such an electric feel and sense of authenticity when he performs. You can tell he is just having a great time on stage :) I hope you guys notice it too! Can't wait to see him in concert in June!!!)





xx Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment